Hi from California!

MotherClukr

In the Brooder
May 2, 2023
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the group, but we've had chickens for 6 years! We raised our first chicks nearly 5 years ago when I was pregnant with our daughter. One of original chicks is still alive and thriving! Since then, we have purchased started pullets to add to our flock. We've decided our 5 year old is old enough to raise chicks so we brought a few home. She is so in love and is already a great chicken mama. Unfortunately, at least one (possibly two) of our chicks is a rooster, so we will be going through the rehoming process 😭

We currently have a Welsummer (6 years), barred rock (3 years), lavender orpington (chick), Easter egger (chick), and two salmon faverolles (chicks, one male).

Happy to be here!
IMG_20230422_160800739.jpg
IMG_20230428_165534284.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the group, but we've had chickens for 6 years! We raised our first chicks nearly 5 years ago when I was pregnant with our daughter. One of original chicks is till alive and thriving! Since then, we have purchased started pulleys to add to our flock. We've decided our 5 years old is old enough to raise chicks so we brought a few home. She is so in love and is already a great chicken mama. Unfortunately, at least one (possibly two) of our chicks is a rooster, so we will be going through the rehoming process 😭

We currently have a Welsummer (6 years), barred rock (3 years), lavender orpington (chick), Easter egger (chick), and two salmon faverolles (chicks, one male).

Happy to be here!View attachment 3490638View attachment 3490640
Welcome to BYC!! Adorable little chickies. ❤️

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the group, but we've had chickens for 6 years! We raised our first chicks nearly 5 years ago when I was pregnant with our daughter. One of original chicks is still alive and thriving! Since then, we have purchased started pullets to add to our flock. We've decided our 5 year old is old enough to raise chicks so we brought a few home. She is so in love and is already a great chicken mama. Unfortunately, at least one (possibly two) of our chicks is a rooster, so we will be going through the rehoming process 😭

Happy to be here!View attachment 3490638View attachment 3490640
Welcome!! Your photos are the cutest!!

Back
Top Bottom