HI from Hawaii

Peeper808

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010
Kaneohe, HI
Hi I have really enjoyed devouring the BYC webiste. There is sooo much information. About three weeks ago 3 small adolescent chickens were in our yard and we gave them some birdfeed. Well I think they like us because they have stayed. Occasionally they will go the neighbors yard but they spend most of the day with us and roost at night in our patio area. Well we decided to go ahead and build a coop for them an hope for some eggs. Not sure if any of them are roosters yet (How soon can you tell?)
Here is a picture of the start of our coop
73333_dsc02713.jpg

Here is one of our dog Lucy
lol.png

73333_dsc02711.jpg

welcome-byc.gif
from big island!!

we need better pic. of the chickens to tell. not saying i can but many people here will be able to. i would say they are probably part american game or red jungle fowl, like many if not all of the wild chickens on the islands are..by the size of them someone will be able to tell the sex and breed(s) that they may be. put up some good pics of each of them. glad youve joined us.

aloha
frow.gif

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined. If you post your pics under the What breed/gender you should get more responses there to your question. Make sure your pics are close up and just of the birds in questions. Good luck with them.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom