Hi from Henderson County Kentucky!!

wildmaninreed

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 26, 2012
Hi Everyone. The Ms & I are new at chicken rasing. We're only interested in them for they're egg's & not for having a BBQ,,lol We love to find some folks in our area that might know a bit more on this than we do. This forum sure has helped us alot to get started. We have 15 Rhode Island Reds & 9 Rock Barrs. They all still chicks but they are getting real close to be moving outdoors soon. We been having some late froze here so no way moving them outside yet. So any & all help anyone can help us with would be Great even if your not local :)
God Bless

Wendell

Hi and :welcome from Ohio. So glad you joined. Congrats on your new chicks. It they still need a heat lamp when they go outside, just remember to make sure it is really secure and cannot fall to the floor. :thumbsup

WelcometoBYC.gif

Hi, new member here from Kentucky as well. My husband and I are newbys too. So far, we have 9 various breeds(total of 13), 5 buff orps, 1 RIR and, 7 white plymouth rocks.. a total of 26 pullets!! :) We are are interested in the eggs as well as the entertaiment of watching the chickens just being themselves. lol
yippiechickie.gif

Hello! I am a new member from KY as well. I live in Ohio Co KY. (the co south of Daviess co) Just getting ready to build our coop.

Back
Top Bottom