Hi from middle east

karim gh

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Hi every one
I am karim from middle east ,i live in egypt but l am not egyption.
I kept 10 chickens in past but now i am keeping two silver laced and they r amaizing specie and now i need to incubate eggs and i am thinking to get r-com suro 20 is it good incubater ? I need it to hatch chicken , duck , peafowl and maybe emu and rhea and ostrich eggs:D
Thanks

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. I haven't used that incubator, so I can't help you there. Hopefully, somebody will come along and help you out!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I have used the R-Com's before and find them to be a very good incubator. They tend to control things for you, which can be good and bad. But many of their incubators let you override the settings. I have always had great hatches with R-Com's.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Thank u for ur welcome i am so glad too :D
I am talking about rcom suro i read alot and i found that Octagon
00ae.png
20 ECO Incubator is much better

frow.gif
Hello and welcome to Backyard chickens. I don't know anything about incubators but, I wonder if the one you want is big enough for emu eggs - I believe their gestation period is 55 days. You may want to post on the Emu threads, their incubation needs to be more precise than chickens. We have several chicken folks that have also hatched emus.

Thank u for the advice but i watched videos on youtube about hatching emu in Octagon
00ae.png
20 ECO

Back
Top Bottom