Hi from Mississippi! :)

kay628

In the Brooder
Nov 7, 2018
My name is Kayla and I am a 31 year old homeschool mother of soon to be 5 amazing children! We love our chickens and enjoy them very much! We have a pig and some dogs and a cat as well. We are planning on adding rabbits soon.
My husband is a Baptist preacher and we are happily married!
Anyway, just thought I would say a quick hello! ☺❤

My name is Kayla and I am a 31 year old homeschool mother of soon to be 5 amazing children! We love our chickens and enjoy them very much! We have a pig and some dogs and a cat as well. We are planning on adding rabbits soon.
Welcome Wagon.gif

It sounds like you have a nice Farm!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Kayla! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You sound like you have an amazing life! Homeschooling is a great opportunity! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Welcome to BYC! I'm soooooo glad you joined! You'll love BYC! Rabbits are GREAT on farms! If you need any help, (if you don't know how I'm going to tell you) just scroll up and click "Post New Thread". Then follow the steps and walla! Also, my name rhymes with yours! I'm Ayla- nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom