Hi, from New Mexico!

SRS218

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2020
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque
Hi. I'm Stacy!

1) I am new to chickens, this is our first flock!

2) 20!

3) I have Rhode Island Reds (10) older hens 1yo, silver maran (2), legbar (2), ancona (1) all 6mo, a silkie x golden legbar, and silkie Roo 1 month old, and 4 ancona pullets at 6weeks.

4) They are peaceful, and hilarious. I love greeting them every morning, its hard not to laugh while enjoying my morning coffee and watch them go crazy for the daily treat.

5) flower farming, alpine skiing, yoga and being a committed first time fixer upper home owner.

6) two doggos- a blind malamute senior rescue and a spunky mix breed rescue. My husband cares for our small Koi pond, and the native plants. I take care of the gardening a d we both love our growing chicken flock.

7) I've used the forum for answering questions in the past, and thought it was time to join. 20200930_103321.jpg

Hello there Stacy and welcome to BYC! :frow

Here here, down in the south central mountains of New Mexico! Nice to see another New Mexican on board! Nice assortment of breeds you keep, makes for a fun chicken yard. Welcome to our community!

Hello there Stacy and welcome to BYC! :frow

Here here, down in the south central mountains of New Mexico! Nice to see another New Mexican on board! Nice assortment of breeds you keep, makes for a fun chicken yard. Welcome to our community!
Thank you! It's been fun learning about the different breeds and traits! We are in the North Valley of ABQ.

Back
Top Bottom