Hi from North Dakota

NMW214

Hatching
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
North Dakota
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Yes, Very new to chickens!! Got them back in April

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Started out with 15, 4 died as chicks, then got a new dog and he killed 3!! (Bad dog) So, down to 8 now!! (I know just a tiny few.)

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have NO idea? But from the pictures on this site there are 7 that look like Buff Orpington and 1 that looks like a Chantecler?

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

Needed answers to a few things not in my chicken book!! So did a search on chickens in the yahoo search engine and I found this site.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Hunting

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Just recently moved to North Dakota from Montana so my family is still in Montana. Whom is my daughter (15) and son (14).. They didn't want to move with me because they wanted to finish school there and that's where their friends are. Moved with significant other (not engaged yet
sad.png
) back to where he grow up here in North Dakota.

My other pets include the bad male dog -Reno- (Lab/Collie mix), the good female dog -Elise- (Pomeranian Mix), Ferret (Darius), 2 cats, Kyle and Kyri.

I am happy that I found this site because I am a newbie and still have lots of questions not in the book!! Hopefully, I'd find them here!

Back
Top Bottom