Hi from north texas

aprilnherhens

In the Brooder
May 20, 2015
hello fellow chicken lovers! I recently added 6 bantam hens to the family. I have raised chickens before, but this is my first time with a mini flock in town.Im looking forward to gaining knowledge from my fellow enthusiast!

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif

We're glad you decided to join Backyard Chickens!
frow.gif

Make yourself at home and here, Feel free to ask an any questions you may have.
ya.gif

Enjoy your flock!
big_smile.png

Thanks everyone! All of the chickens of my "past life" ( parents farm) were regular sized sexlinks americanas and a few other breeds, much larger than what I have now; my smallest fits into the palm of my hand! Im so looking forward to raising my babies.

Thanks everyone! All of the chickens of my "past life" ( parents farm) were regular sized sexlinks americanas and a few other breeds, much larger than what I have now; my smallest fits into the palm of my hand! Im so looking forward to raising my babies.
Welcome fellow Texan
smile.png
, what breeds do you have? Two of mine are also very small, they are cubalayans. Im on a learning curve with them since their needs seem to be microscopic compared to the big girls!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Which part of north Texas are you from? My wife and I were both raised in northeast Texas. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Thanks! Im still unsure of the breeds, I call them my farm store specials since they were all mixed together.

Back
Top Bottom