Hi from Oregon!

2bware

Hatching
May 7, 2015
Well I'm not so much a brand new newbie, as I have had 3 of my girls for almost a year now, but I feel like I'm still floundering most of the time
wink.png
I started my Chicken adventure as I imagine some here do by succumbing to the need to take home tiny fuzz-balls in a glass enclosure that made the most darling sounds! So here I sit a year later when that need strikes again and with two more little gals(I hope they are pullets anyway) in tow I find myself in need of more support/knowledge and just pain ol' friendship with fellow chicken lovers/addicts...at least in my case the addict certainly applies!

Well on to some introductions:
Meet Coco and Snowdrop...my new 6wk old Easter Eggers!

I also have two Speckled Java hens and one Buff Orpington hen. Add to that little mix two rambunctious children(Emma 6 and Oliver 3), one tolerant spouse, a black cat named Jinx and you have the whole family!

Looking forward to getting to know the BYC flock! <3

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
To meet and hopefully become friends with chicken folk in your area - post on your state thread (at "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. Sometimes you need face to face friends and rather than internet. I hope this helps.

Top Bottom