Hi from San Diego

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Susan!

You know what? I have heard a little about you and your effort to help these little abandoned ducks find a good home. That is so awsome! I have Muscoveys and they are just so loveable. Do you have a pond for all of them?

- Tommy

PS: This is my 1000th post!!!
wee.gif
Its your LUCKY day Susan! Haha

Quote:
Hello...

Don't think we have met. You raise Copper Marans? Wow. Thats really neat! Ever interested in expanding your boards to something else? I always am in that process : )
Well, nice to know there is an another So Cal folk on BYC.

- Tommy

Quote:
tuder96!

Welcome to BYC! I am glad you could find and join us!
thumbsup.gif

!!!But!!! there is something I must inform you that I don't very much appreciate that you did
somad.gif
. 21 hours ago, you wrote a comment on my webpage under the Golden Pheasant video that I post "fighting videos"
barnie.gif
. First if all. I am against ANY ANIMAL FIGHTING!!! I think its just disgusting that people do that and how could you possibly make such a statement under my site? I mean, its absolutely ludicrous that you could possibly write something like that...
rant.gif

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I have been into the animal word since I was 7 years old until now. Its been over 12 years of animal raising, love and care and putting a comment like that just turns me around. Just be careful next time what you write.
Thanks!

- Tommy

PS: Its a small world afterall you know...

Back
Top Bottom