Hi from Scotland

Hey Welcome to the BYC! Always wanted to visit your neck of the woods. Can you post us some pics,especially of the rural farms and poultry. Be interesting to see what breeds you have and how they are maintained.
Be sure an look in on the Okie(Oklahoma) thread,its the busies one on site and we are a wonderful group of people.

welcome-byc.gif

I'd love a small holding too. But for now at least I'm in the country side with my chickens n veggie patch so getting there iv even looked at crofts but they are near impossible to get if you don't inherit one. One day hay fingers crossed
1f411.png
1f42e.png
1f437.png
1f414.png
1f424.png
1f434.png
1f33e.png
1f345.png
1f346.png
1f305.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey Welcome to the BYC! Always wanted to visit your neck of the woods. Can you post us some pics,especially of the rural farms and poultry. Be interesting to see what breeds you have and how they are maintained.
Be sure an look in on the Okie(Oklahoma) thread,its the busies one on site and we are a wonderful group of people.
Hi there, I noticed nobody had posted any photos of Scotland for you, I thought I'd let you know I am an amateur photographer and take hundreds of photos of the Isle of Skye when I am walking my dog, you will find them on my blog - http://keepingchickens-beginnersguide.blogspot.co.uk .
Will be posting photos of coop and garden once it has been built, was going to start today, but it started snowing!
barnie.gif

Does anyone know where I could get Belgian d'uccle chicks in scotland , or if not a company in the UK that delivers them. Thanks

Hello everyone, I am in Newtonmore in the Highlands of Scotland. Saw posts from someone from the Isle of Skye and Bo'ness. I used to live in Grangemouth but we moved up here to start a B&B and now have a small house but with various animals. Would love some Poland bantams if anyone rears them in Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom