Hi From Sonoma County

I opened the link for Northern California (thanks again), but I don't know how to add a new post to it. I know it has to be easy - but just can't see how to post to this thread. I'm wanting to see if anyone will take my lonely sweet little d'Uccle bantum rooster. I had 2 d'Uccle hens free ranging around my house (with their own mini coop) for months and decided to get them a rooster (they obviously wanted a boyfriend!) so I got 3 babies and all 3 turned out to be roosters. All five got along great but last month a hawk discovered them and a week later only this last little 5 month old sweetie is left. He is alone in the mini coop and I'll deliver him to a good home in the SF Bay area, but can't figure out how to post on the North California thread. Help!

Attachments

• LittlePrince.JPG
    LittlePrince.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 0
  • LittlePrince2.JPG
    LittlePrince2.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 0
I opened the link for Northern California (thanks again), but I don't know how to add a new post to it. I know it has to be easy - but just can't see how to post to this thread. I'm wanting to see if anyone will take my lonely sweet little d'Uccle bantum rooster. I had 2 d'Uccle hens free ranging around my house (with their own mini coop) for months and decided to get them a rooster (they obviously wanted a boyfriend!) so I got 3 babies and all 3 turned out to be roosters. All five got along great but last month a hawk discovered them and a week later only this last little 5 month old sweetie is left. He is alone in the mini coop and I'll deliver him to a good home in the SF Bay area, but can't figure out how to post on the North California thread. Help!
Click on the very last page, then type in the typing box at the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom