Hi From Southeast ALASKA

thanks to every one for the warm welcome and I'm glad that I found this forum and look forward to chatting with you all.
I live on pow island and I just got 2.5 acres of land and want to have lost of animals there as well as a large greenhouse.

Hello! A warm welcome from central Ohio to you!
yippiechickie.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Hello from Ketchikan! I just registered myself and was coming on to post an introduction when I saw another "Hello from SE AK" thread and had to read...You stole my inteded title!
wink.png

I'd SO love to move to POW. We've debated it for years but have yet to be in the right "place" to do so with our circumstances. Here's to dreamin'...2.5 acres would be lovely. If everything works out the way we want (Yah, since when!) we might be able to swing about an acre here. Are you close to a town? You'll have to keep me updated as to how the homesteading goes over there. Greenhouses and animals are the things I'm looking into now as preparation for when we get our own land and build our place. Any first-hand experience from someplace similar to here would be great. Do you have any chickens?

Best wishes!

Thanks all for your welcome sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all but had to look after of a sick friend with cancer .
He was our fire chief as will his passing was vary hard to take and he will be missed .
I'm now back on my land and have 11 hens .

Back
Top Bottom