Hi From St. Louis, MO County!

Hey love your bantam house is soo cute! We also live in St Louis Mo. and have 2 bantam girls. (love them) We had gotten some baby chicks in March, and then the 2 bantams a few weeks ago. 3 of our 4 chickens ended up being roosters. :( Found a home for 2 roos... the other 1 started crowing today....

Great to hear from someone else in STL! One of my bantams started crowing yesterday!!!!!!! That is so funny that yours started today! We are on the same track I think. I love hearing them test out their voice but I hate that I have to get rid of them:( 2 of my five ended up roosters. Can't wait till the hens start laying! I bet you are excited too:)

Yes!....The 1 hen we have left is 4months, shes really missing her roozs...now we have to get rid of the other one.
This past weekend we brought home a one month old Rhode island Red and about a 2 month old black Sexlink. haha The 2, hen and rooster aren't having no parts of them... Plus we tried putting the bantams and them all together and one of the bantams went over and put the hen and rooster in their place....tuff little girls

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif

hope you find a good home for the roos, and enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom