Hi from TN

tnwhipp

Hatching
Apr 25, 2015
My husband and I bit the bullet. We bought 2 RiRs and 2 Barred Rock chicks earlier this week. We have 3 boys 13 and under. We live in the city, but it is legal for us to have hens. I am excited to learn all I can about chickens.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I'm glad it's legal for you to keep chickens!
yesss.gif
There are lots of cities that are starting to allow chickens.

Congrats on your flock! I hope you and your family enjoy them!

Thanks guys!! I live in California in a little town called Rescue. I am about 45 min from Sacramento, and I am glad I live in a farm and not a neighborhood! I don't think I would be allowed to have chickens!
1f63f.png
I am glad I finally got to joining this sight because I have a lot of questions that I have to ask. Thank you again!
1f609.png

Thanks guys!! I live in California in a little town called Rescue. I am about 45 min from Sacramento, and I am glad I live in a farm and not a neighborhood! I don't think I would be allowed to have chickens!
1f63f.png
I am glad I finally got to joining this sight because I have a lot of questions that I have to ask. Thank you again!
1f609.png
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom