Hi from WI

Lissa003

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 30, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am relatively new to chickens. We got our first chickens back in early spring and have recently added a few new girls to the group.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We currently have 9 chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have? I am not sure of all the breeds we have but I know we have a leghorn, an Americana, barred rock, Sussex, and a speckled Sussex.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Having the fresh eggs is a perk but really I just enjoy them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I enjoy reading, musical theatre and singing.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am married with three kids. We also have three dogs.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D My sister in law suggested I check out the chicken forums and here I am.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Lissa! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Your sister in law was very wise for recommending you to this forum. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom