Hi from Willowfield

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Willowfield, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Willowfield

Willowfield In the Brooder

Hi all, from sunny Aghadowey Northern Ireland.
    I'm what my daughter calls a 'pyjama farmer', as I usually go out every morning in my pyjamas to feed the goats!
    We live in the countryside with all our pets and I also kinda inherited some goats (4), and now also have 2 chickens (rescues) Chocolate & Brownie, and 2 geese, Bella & Betsy.
    We love having them around the garden, despite the occasional mess, and we have suffered some losses recently which has been really difficult.
    I've searched BYC posts loads of times and found invaluable help and tips so have finally registered to maybe be of some help to someone. I also have a couple of current questions in separate threads.
    So glad to be here :)
    Julie Chocolate & Brownie doing well.jpg Scooby & Foxy in the sun.jpg

2. Pork Pie

Pork Pie Flockwit

Jan 30, 2015
  3. 007Sean

007Sean Pheasant Whisperer

Oct 25, 2015
    South Central Texas
    Howdy Julie:welcome:frow Happy:ya to have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)

4. Farmer Connie

Farmer Connie All My Friends Have Hoofs

Feb 28, 2017
    Florida Peninsula
    My Coop
    buchstaben_W.gif buchstaben_E.gif buchstaben_L.gif buchstaben_C.gif buchstaben_O.gif buchstaben_M.gif buchstaben_E.gif
    buchstaben_T.gif buchstaben_O.gif
    buchstaben_B.gif buchstaben_Y.gif buchstaben_C.gif
    welcome wagon.gif

5. Texas Kiki

Texas Kiki Egg Pusher

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
  6. Plip

Plip Free Ranging

Apr 28, 2010
    NW Washington State
    Welcome to BYC! Great to have you here!

7. Joeschooks

Joeschooks Just clucking around

Feb 7, 2018
    Hampshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hello from Hampshire!
    I must confess you’re not the only one who goes out in your pjs to feed the animals in the morning :lau

8. N F C

N F C is it nap time yet?

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    :welcome

Hi Julie, it's nice to have you here! Sorry for the losses you've had, hopefully everyone is ok now.

Thanks for including photos of some of your animals and thanks for joining us!

9. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams

G’Day from down under Julie :frow Welcome!

Chicken Sympathy.jpg

:lau at ‘pyjama farmer’

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

Great pics! :clap If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

007Sean, Willowfield and N F C like this.
  10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Great to meet you Julie:welcome

N F C, 007Sean and Willowfield like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: