Hi guys! New Here!

Quote:
Well, you found the right place! There are lots of really nice folks here that will be glad to help you with any questions you may have. You'll be a seasoned chicken-pro before you know it!
Welcome!
frow.gif

welcome, i'm a newbie too and i'm TOTALLY hooked on BYC so beware!
this place is addicting and there really ARE a bunch of enablers here
wink.png
seriously, there is sooooo much great info here and bunches of smart, funny and helpful people. i've learned so much in the last month - was able to build my own coop based on all of the examples and such.
i think you'll really enjoy hanging out on BYC!
f. weeble

Welcome Tom!! We are all alittle chicken obsessed here, but it could be worse I guess, I mean we could be backyard snake wranglers, or skunk herders, or coyote keepers or bear breeders...or...you get the idea!! We just love and spoil our little comical, clucking feathered friends that 'make us breakfast everyday'...as the BYC saying goes!!! so welcome to the hen house, roosters always welcome!!

Last edited:
Well howdy neighbors, and thanks for all the welcomes!

I was kind of stunned to see this many responses this morning, and after a holiday too.
smile.png
You guys are -friendly-!

I'm on the East end of the state, about half an hour northeast of Athens. I've also lived in Metro Atlanta, Cumming, Dawsonville, and Adairsville. Awesome to see so many other Georgians around here.
wee.gif

Also, I should note, as a matter of trivia, that this Tom isn't.
tongue.png

I'm a girl; the username is a literary reference (and the bedlam, of course, is a state of mind.)
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom