Hi I’m new and I have a sick goose… I know it’s not a chicken question. Thanks for the grace

Glad to meet you. Welcome to BYC. You will get faster results posting your question to:
1. Goose forum
2. Emergency/injury forum

I hope your goose gets better. You don't have to apologize for having a goose! There is a whole forum for goose lovers, and forums for lots of other poultry as well as general pets and livestock. Don't let the name fool you.
Thank you I will check it out for sure! 🙏🏼

It kind of sounds like she may have something stuck in her throat or have an allergic reaction to something...? Make sure she has lots of water, enough to put her whole beak in, and try seeing what's around that might be causing her to act like this.... like if there's a substance that she might've eaten like styrofoam, large wood, oversized feed, etc.. Try looking inside her mouth, as well.
Thank you! I’ll take a look and she has lots of water deep enough for her, but she does seem to be trying to get something out. She’s not letting me get close to her very easily though so looking in her throat is going to be the challenge! 🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom