Hi, i am new!

Tarik121001

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2018
My name is Tarik, i live in Brazil, São Paulo, ( is VERY hot here) and i raise chickens with my stepmother and neighbor.My backyard have many chickens, hens, roosters and chicks. But only 3 are mine(2 hens, 1 chick). My favorite breed is the "Índio gigante/ Galo índio"(i do not know the breed name in english :/ ), a male can easily exceed 1.10 meters. Well, i hope that i can help the community, and sorry my grammar, my english is not 100%

hen dance 2.gif
Greetings Tarik121001, Welcome to BYC! I am looking foward to hearing about your chicken adventures! Maybe you can upload a photo of that "Índio gigante/ Galo índio", so we can take a look. :frow

G’Day from down under Tarik :frow Welcome!

Do not worry about your English, this Aussie understood you fine ;)

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out

Back
Top Bottom