Hi I am new!

Ldolan

Chirping
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, everyone I am new here. So I am going to tell everyone how many animals I have! So I have two Nigerian dwarf goats they are about a year and a half years old. There names are Tanner and Susie Q! I have four turkeys! I used to have six but one had a heart attack and the other one was ate by a mink. I cried all day. So the turkeys names are Copper is a bourbon red and he is about two moths old and Smokey is a blue slate and he is about a month old and Dinner is a bbw ( not planning on eating her she is my buddy) and dinner is about a year and a half years old and my last one that’s alive is a neragansette and it’s about 2 weeks old I have not named it because I do not know it’s gender. And I am incubating two black Spanish turkeys. And I have 31 chickens! I ordered a bantam special on cackle hatchery (they are amazing btw) and I ordered 18 of those so I will get those July 3rd. And I have seven speckled Sussex chickens I have not named them yet they are only two months old. But I have six black astralorps and they are about a year and a half years old. There names are Sassy, Crazy Jane, Ethel, Mrs. Big Booty Judy, Carol and Caren. And two chocolate labs ( one is afraid of all the animals lol). And that’s all!

Back
Top Bottom