hi, i hoard chickens

harmonymw

Songster
Mar 24, 2018
Massachusetts
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
this is my third spring with my hens

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

11 hens, 4 chicks

(3) What breeds do you have?

black copper maran, red star, buff orpington, ameraucana, barred rock, cream legbar

the chicks are easter eggers and anconas

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

googling "do hens have spurs"

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

i also collect children

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

my wife and i have a couple of mastiffs, a couple of cats, a guinea pig, ducklings, and five adopted children ranging from 9 years to 7 months old. i frequently conflate the names of all the animals and children or sputter "hey, you!" we live outside of boston and own a restaurant/catering business.

awesopme.jpg
egg5.gif

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
this is my third spring with my hens

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

11 hens, 4 chicks

(3) What breeds do you have?

black copper maran, red star, buff orpington, ameraucana, barred rock, cream legbar

the chicks are easter eggers and anconas

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

googling "do hens have spurs"

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

i also collect children

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

my wife and i have a couple of mastiffs, a couple of cats, a guinea pig, ducklings, and five adopted children ranging from 9 years to 7 months old. i frequently conflate the names of all the animals and children or sputter "hey, you!" we live outside of boston and own a restaurant/catering business.

Very busy folks there Welcome to Backyard Chickens .. we have many thread dedicated to food feel free to join any or all

Back
Top Bottom