Hi I'm Joe

joehilly

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Hey I'm Joe, new to this forum but excited to get to know everyone and everyone's views!

Although I do not own chickens I am completely obsessed and really looking forward to the day I get some! I am studying Animal Biology at Nottingham Trent University, England, and most of my assignments end up geared towards poultry in some form lol :)

I am thinking about doing my dissertation on chickens but need to narrow it down! Someone suggested I do it on Egg Peritonitis, but I am not sure yet. I am all about welfare of poultry, and all farm animals! love dogs as well!, I have 2 dwarf hamsters called Iggy and Ozzy too, and 2 Border Collies at home!

I am SUPER careful with what I eat, I do eat meet but only if I know it has been raised in a way I find acceptable! Also I only buy organic free range eggs, woodland ones too! as you can guess I don't eat much meat then because I can't afford to

So yeah that's me, hope to get to know some of you!

Joe

Welcome to BYC, Joe! Glad you decided to join us!
frow.gif

Thank you all for the lovely welcome!!!
smile.png
I know I am going to like it here! Can't wait till I can get some Hens of my own!!! And lol mamawolf544 I think you'll all be my educators!

Back
Top Bottom