HI! I'm Kat from Utah!!

KatyushaB

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 21, 2016
Utah, USA
Hello. I'm Kat. I'm in the process of building a coop so that I can get my hands on a little flock. This is the my first time owning chickens and honestly I can not tell you how thrilled I am. I think this little community is quite the sight I can not wait to start learning new things!
ya.gif
I believe the breeds we are going to get are gonna be two Orpingtons, two Speckled Sussexes, two Malays (I know, I know, I'm crazy) and two Polish (if need be the Malays will be separated from the rest of the flock). I am already on the way to becoming a chicken enthusiast! Can wait to talk to you guys! See y'all on the forum!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

And good luck with your plans. Sounds like you have already explored here, but if not do visit the Learning Center and the Coops forums.

Feel free to ask questions, we're here to help.

Enjoy the new adventure, hope our paths cross in the forums.

Hello and Welcome to BYC! I'm afraid I won't be to helpful if you have chicken questions, but if you ever get ducks I might be able to help out! Can't wait to see pictures of your flock!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Nice to meet you Kat, thank you for joining us at Backyard Chickens. Lots of good people on the' Utah thread'. Just put that in the search box and it will come up for you.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!! I have Buff Orpingtons and Speckled Sussex and they are the best ever!!! But then I say that about all 12 of my breeds......Here are some pics of mine.

I hope you enjoy Backyard Chickens and find it as helpful as I have!

Back
Top Bottom