Hi I'm Lin had chickens most of my life

okay that's an odd rule guess I had better get some post done then ty for telling me
I think the rule is for the purpose of, "We want people with a reputation and a history to be using that forum, not some idiot who's planning on setting up an account every other week and sending our legitimate members amazing bouncing checks."

I think the rule is for the purpose of, "We want people with a reputation and a history to be using that forum, not some idiot who's planning on setting up an account every other week and sending our legitimate members amazing bouncing checks."
Well for one. I am not an Idiot, for two I don't and have not set up an account every week. I understand the rule was just making a comment on how I thought it was odd. I did not say it was not a good rule. I am a good person who loves chickens and not looking to hurt anyone or anything. I have already struck up conversations with several peeps now and having a good time for the most part. Being almost 60 and a farm girl I have advise to offer and a shoulder to cry on when someone losses one of their fluffy butts. Sorry I offended you I did not mean to.

Back
Top Bottom