Hi, I'm new to BYC!

welcome-byc.gif
from NM

welcome-byc.gif
Hello Sister Christina!

I was just skimming thru some posts and saw yours. My first thought was whether or not that was you! I don't know why it never donned on me before but I figured for sure that you knew about BYC and it just never clicked that I never saw you. Just goes to show that I'm not the brightest bulb in the socket

Thought I'd let you know that I've got some of your blood in some Barnies I got from Christine in OR. I traded some Ameraucana eggs for some of her Barnies. She's been such a wonderful gal to deal with. We're gonna work on the Barnies together and try to improve them as well as their egg color. I'm sure you know about her lines. I have two lines from her. Her line (which includes yours) and another one from Johan. Plus I have a line from my breeder that I told you about. He's one of the original five that got the Welsummers and Barnevelders accepted into the APA in 1991.

Just FYI (truly not trying to boast here or sound prideful), one of his line of Barnevelder cockerels just took Reserve Continental at the State Fair and one of my Welsummer cockerels (again from his line) took Best Continental.

Well again, it's so nice to see the lady of the barn in the meadows make it to BYC. Maybe one of these days if my job ever starts making some money, I can get some of those eggs from you!

God Bless,

I am just wondering where everybody is getting the cool emoticons when replying to the posts? Well guess what? I am a quick study, I just clicked on the "show smiles" button and there they are. I admit that I am not a youngster any more, but I am certainly glad that didn't get past me - whew!
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom