Hi I'm new to the BYC site :)

laly1719

Chirping
Jun 14, 2019
I'm new to raising chickens as of May this year. I have 4 pullets, which consists of two Orpingtons and 2 Barnevelders. I enjoy watching these gals chatter and forage for bugs.
I also, enjoy taking photos and they have been the subject of my photos a few times although they are pretty fast and hard to catch sometimes. I also, have two pups who are very intrigued by these chickens. My girls are too young to lay yet but I'm keeping a close eye on them for when they do it will be a celebration I'm sure. I discovered BYC through an online search when trying to research as much as I could before getting started and I wanted to make sure I had a place to look up any issues that could catch me off guard.

Welcome to BYC.
:yesss: We are glad you joined this flock!
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site (how to upload photos too):

Coop Ideas:
Chicken Coops.

What exactly did you Google to get here? <<<<<<<<<<< Click there to go to that thread.

BYC has an APP!
Welcome to BYC.
:yesss: We are glad you joined this flock!
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site (how to upload photos too):

Coop Ideas:
Chicken Coops.

What exactly did you Google to get here? <<<<<<<<<<< Click there to go to that thread.

BYC has an APP!

I'm new to raising chickens as of May this year. I have 4 pullets, which consists of two Orpingtons and 2 Barnevelders. I enjoy watching these gals chatter and forage for bugs.
I also, enjoy taking photos and they have been the subject of my photos a few times although they are pretty fast and hard to catch sometimes. I also, have two pups who are very intrigued by these chickens. My girls are too young to lay yet but I'm keeping a close eye on them for when they do it will be a celebration I'm sure. I discovered BYC through an online search when trying to research as much as I could before getting started and I wanted to make sure I had a place to look up any issues that could catch me off guard.
Welcome To Backyard Chickens little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif com..

Back
Top Bottom