Hi, im new!

BoE1987

Chirping
Apr 17, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I'm not new to chickens, just new to owning. I've had my current flock for the last year but have worked off and on farms since I was a child.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

uh... chicken math... honestly, I think I have about 20 birds right now. I started with 10.
(3) What breeds do you have?
5 Isa brown, 4 Australorp, 3 Ayem Cemani, 4 Isa Brown Australorp x, 2 golden laced polish, 2 EE, 2 Black Copper Maran, 6 "leghorns"

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
free eggs and hopefully teaching my children the aspect of sels sustainment and pride in hard work.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?.
im a stay at home mom who does dog fostering and raising baby birds more often than not.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
just a veteran family with 2 children, couple of birds and trying to figure my way out in this world.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I've researched over the last year a LOT and had many questions answered based off this forum so I decided to go ahead and join so maybe I can help someone else while having more of my own questions further answered.

Back
Top Bottom