Hi, I'm Pye! *waves from Ireland*

Pye

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Hi, I'm Pye.

I have two hens (Rhode Island red hybrids I think) and a mini hen(?) who is a Silkie who is just getting acquainted with the others. We also have a duck who lives with them (but I want to get her a duck friend). ^^

welcome-byc.gif
from Virginia!

Wow I go outside to work on my new hen pen and there's four posts! Wicked. Hi there. ^__^

Yeah Ireland is grand (so long as you watch very little Irish TV, seriously if I hear one more thing about Lisbon I'm going to throw a portable in protest!)

I moved here from England to live with my partner who is Irish. I'd always wanted to live in the country and many people would comment back in Manchester (where I hail from) that I would have suited growing up on a farm.
big_smile.png

We live in a quiet countryside location in Clare that just borders Limerick now although I do hope to live in Galway at some stage because I just love Galway city, it's so cute and artsy with some decent entertainment.

Back to the grindstone. I've one side done and I'm wrecked (it's those pallets, more trouble than they're worth but you can't sniff at free wood!)

Back
Top Bottom