Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my hens

Goddess hen 763

Chirping
Sep 25, 2019
Hi, just trying to introduce myself. I live on a farm with horses, goats, one big fat cow, and a lot of poultry. The poultry include peacocks, Guinea fowl, and of course chickens. My dad has about 300 chickens that he uses to sell. I have 30 fancy chickens and 3 turkeys. I have chickens to show and sell a few. I have turkeys to sell, lay, have as pets, and show. I love all my birds. I’m glad I found this site because I am a crazy chicken lady and have found my “friends”. I am very good with chicken diseases and hope to someday be the state poultry vet for SC.

BEFC9188-472A-4966-91B6-A669B3BCD4B9.jpeg

Hi, just trying to introduce myself. I live on a farm with horses, goats, one big fat cow, and a lot of poultry. The poultry include peacocks, Guinea fowl, and of course chickens. My dad has about 300 chickens that he uses to sell. I have 30 fancy chickens and 3 turkeys. I have chickens to show and sell a few. I have turkeys to sell, lay, have as pets, and show. I love all my birds. I’m glad I found this site because I am a crazy chicken lady and have found my “friends”. I am very good with chicken diseases and hope to someday be the state poultry vet for SC.
Thank you for your introduction & welcome.

Back
Top Bottom