HI! Just wondering what breed these are?

moparmatthew

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 17, 2010
Eagle Bridge
I got these from a lady on craigslist she ordered columbian wyandotts and they sent her these by mistake.The hatchery told her that they were rose comb brown leghorns but they look nothing like um I'm thinking golden lased wyandotts what do you think? thanks for looking Matt
54513_chickens_006.jpg
54513_chickens_003.jpg
54513_chickens_001.jpg

I don't think the RIR I've got one thats about 3weeks old right now and she has NO strips. just a solid dark reddish brown color... I'm gonna have to agree with the partridge type... they are a bunch of cuties though!

I would love to know what kind these are. I have two that are the same. Even about the same age. I was thinging partride wynadotte, welsummer, hamburg?? But I am new to chickens and I am just going by some pictures on the internet. Hope we figure it out!!! Happy chickening!!

big_smile.png
Thanks everyone, partridge rocks maybe they are getting gold tipped wings cant see um in the picks and they are growing like fire.Keep an eye out i will post more pics in the future,let um get a couple more weeks growth. thanks again matt
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom