Hi, new member here! Just a simple chicken owner.

Rere201

Songster
Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone I'm Re, I own chickens of course. I got them from Tractor supply. I know what most of them are, but this last go around I found they had bantams and that is why I'm here, so as soon as I get pictures I will be posting asking which breed of bantams they are. So far I have 9 golden sexlinks, LOVE THEM, the most attention grabbing chickens I have ever had, they follow everyone around like a puppy dog and amazing egg layers. 1 white leghorn still a pullet, not sure how it will be full grown. 2 Buckeyes also pullets, can't wait till they are adults. 3 Barred rocks still pullets and funny looking as ever. I live in Tennessee and they seem to be doing great. Just got all these chickens within the last year for the adults. I moved here from the northwest 6 years ago excited to get my chicken family going. Also have guineas LOVE THEM too. I hope this is alright to ask, does anyone else prefer the old chick bays at tractor supply over these new tower things? When I was getting the Bantams I saw someone catch one that climbed out of the food area.

Back
Top Bottom