Hi! New Member

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Hi, I have been keeping chickens for a couple of years now and am so excited to be joining this community! I started out with keeping six chickens, but I soon learned how addicting chickens are and now have eleven chickens, which is a mix of Silkies, Polish, Wyandotte, Ameraucana, Orpington, Cochin, Australorp, Cuckoo Maran, Welsummer, and Rhode Island Red. I love keeping chickens because of their way of making you laugh and providing you with breakfast! Anyway, I am so happy to join this community, and I am thrilled to learn more about chickens here as well! Thanks!

Hi, I have been keeping chickens for a couple of years now and am so excited to be joining this community! I started out with keeping six chickens, but I soon learned how addicting chickens are and now have eleven chickens, which is a mix of Silkies, Polish, Wyandotte, Ameraucana, Orpington, Cochin, Australorp, Cuckoo Maran, Welsummer, and Rhode Island Red. I love keeping chickens because of their way of making you laugh and providing you with breakfast! Anyway, I am so happy to join this community, and I am thrilled to learn more about chickens here as well! Thanks!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom