Hi! Siamese Cats

chickenmama929

Chirping
Sep 29, 2020
Hi!
Sorry I have not been on for a while. I had stuff. So I am thinking about getting a Siamese cat. Where is a good pace to get one in Riverside CA. Over a year old please. No kittens. And if you have Siamese cats please tell me what you know on them Thanks!
My ducks are really good. I am thinking on hatching a few.

Hi!
Sorry I have not been on for a while. I had stuff. So I am thinking about getting a Siamese cat. Where is a good pace to get one in Riverside CA. Over a year old please. No kittens. And if you have Siamese cats please tell me what you know on them Thanks!
My ducks are really good. I am thinking on hatching a few.
Are you looking for a American Siamese or Oriental? Are you wanting to adopt one or looking for a breeder?

Siamese are great cats and wonderful companions. They are assertive and very vocal. They get very attached to their owners. I would suggest you get an apple headed one rather than the ones with the long narrow heads that are currently being shown. Look them up on line and you will see what I am talking about.

I had several Siamese growing up. Personality wise, they are very unique cats. They are bold and confident--I would not consider them meek and mild at all. As mentioned above, they can be very loud individuals! My coworker rescued a kitten and he was so noisy, her neighbor complained!

They can be very healthy, long lived cats. My mom's oldest was near 20 when she passed. They absolutely love "their" person. My female would get so upset if I cried--she would paw and meow at me--trying so hard to console me! I would consider them a very intelligent and intuitive breed.

I wish you luck with your new cat!

Back
Top Bottom