Hi! So glad to be here.

61n52p.gif

Welcome to BYC!
Which incubator do you have and did you buy a separate thermometer and humidity gauge to calibrate?
Hi Kiki,
I have this one which I now hear may not be the best of ones, but all of this came about so suddenly I got what I could.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...lated-air-incubator-with-automatic-egg-turner

I do have a thermometer I will put in there. What kind of humidity gage would you suggest? This is all so out of my realm at the moment. :)

Hi,
My name is Dee Anna and I’m super excited to be a part of this group. It will take me a bit to learn the forum.
I love watching people with their chickens and have contemplated diving into the chicken world. Right now I live on a lake and have free range Muscovy ducks. I have had so much fun learning about ducks (and chicks by reading comments).
I am now trying to incubate to Muscovy eggs for the first time. I am extremely nervous but have read some good info on here and thought this would be the place to be to learn and be around those that understand.
I look forward to virtually meeting everyone.
I have three Shelties and two German shepherds that keep me entertained as well or should I say I belong to them. Love all the critters. :)
Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.
I've only been here a day and I love this group

Back
Top Bottom