Hi thanks for the warm welcome:)

Serenityj

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2022
Our family is from Tasmania Australia, we love chickens and turkeys, at first started off with just jap bantams and kept going due to our love for poultry. Our poultry family consists of easter eggers, Brahmas, Ixworth,French Wheaten Maran, Cuckoo Marans, Jap Bantams, Seabrights and Pained Turkeys.

Our family is from Tasmania Australia, we love chickens and turkeys, at first started off with just jap bantams and kept going due to our love for poultry. Our poultry family consists of easter eggers, Brahmas, Ixworth,French Wheaten Maran, Cuckoo Marans, Jap Bantams, Seabrights and Pained Turkeys.
Hi and welcome from NC!! I have chickens and turkeys too! Just got some ducks as well. You sound like you gave some pretty chickens!! I love Easter eggers

My family is from North West Alabama. I am also new here. Welcome to the group.

Back
Top Bottom