Hi there, from Washington.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 9chickenladies, Nov 16, 2010.

1. 9chickenladies

9chickenladies New Egg

Nov 16, 2010
    I'm new to this forum but not new to chickens. I have loved and owned chickens since I was 5 years old I'm going on 50 years of loving chickens. My Grandfather gave me my first chicken she was a mother hen with lots of little chicks. Chickens just make me happy. When I need a lift I just go see my chickens and they always put a smile on my face. I've owned many different breeds and I do have some favorites. And there has been some that I don't care to own again. My children love chickens too. One of my daughters has quite a few of her own. I not only need chickens in my life all the time but I also raise rabbits, German Angoras at this present time. I'm a retired dog groomer, and have 5 grown kids and 4 grandchildren and a very awsome and handsome husband that I have been married to for 35 years. I lived in Alaska most of my life and now in Washington. I also have a very faithful Aussie, that is by my side when ever I get out of my chair. And most importantly I love the Lord with my Whole heart, always wanting to do what pleases Him. When I'm not tending to my ladies and bunnies my hubby and I take our Harley's our for a ride

2. Arcnadius

Arcnadius Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2010
    Western WI
    [​IMG].

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Welcome From Western Washington.

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome tp BYC.

5. dkvart1

dkvart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    [​IMG] from Florida

6. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

7. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    [​IMG] It's great to have folks on here with experience!

8. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Greetings from Tucson and [​IMG] Your experience will be welcome here. [​IMG]

9. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Welcome, from Eastern Wa. What part of the state are you from.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by