Hi there Ting ting here! Looking forward to meetings you all!

Ting ting

In the Brooder
Sep 20, 2023
Ting ting
I have owned chickens for two years now. I started off small,with six to see if it was something I could handle.
I have had zero problems health wise with them, although I did lose my favorite to a hawk. Two years later I discovered what chicken math was all about. I have exploded in chickens! I now have another coop and two roosters,which is all new to me. Let's just say my husband and I were trying to name all the chickens and how many we actually have. Unfortunately I'm dealing with my 1st sickness of gape worms. All that to say I need to be in a group where I can ask questions and learn more. Never in my life did I think I would have chickens,be on a couple of acres and be driving a diesel truck. I was such a city girl who is loving this new life. My hobbies are my chickens,gardening , RV camping and my favorite fishing! I absolutely enjoy having these beautiful birds. Who would have thunk? I have two Dachshunds one who is just obsessed with the chickens as well. Unfortunately not for the same reasons so I have to keep a close eye on her luckily she is somewhat obedient but I always keep a close eye on her. Oh and I don't know who loves fishing more me or her. She sees the boat and sits by the truck until it's time to go. The other Dachshunds is just along for the ride and not too interested in chickens. Look forward to chatting with you all!

Attachments

• 20230818_164930.jpg
    20230818_164930.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20230818_164629.jpg
    20230818_164629.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230818_194931.jpg
    20230818_194931.jpg
    927.6 KB · Views: 11
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you decided to join us. Beautiful flock photos, ❤ thanks for sharing!

Did you get the Gape worm diagnosed? Gape worm is pretty rare, usually it's a respiratory illness which acts just as Gape worm would. Definitely post in our Emergency forums if needed.

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

Back
Top Bottom