Hi there

bekachickenborn

Chirping
Jul 17, 2016
I'm new to this site, however I have been raising chickens for a few years now. Whenever I first started, I never realized how addicting chickens were or how attached you get to them. It's been a fun and sometimes emotional run so far. I'm happy to join you guys!

Hi and welcome to BYC! Yes, they can be quite addicting! Thanks for joining us!
smile.png

I'm new to this site, however I have been raising chickens for a few years now. Whenever I first started, I never realized how addicting chickens were or how attached you get to them. It's been a fun and sometimes emotional run so far. I'm happy to join you guys!
Good morning and gosh nice to hear your like the site we all are quite addicted
and really and very happy to wish you
welcome-byc.gif

they little dickens we sure can be emotional when things occur
with them.

What type of chickens do you have? would you want to post
a photo or two of them?

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I love that sunbathing pic! Thank you for sharing.

I lost two of my four reds recently. I was so sad but we caught the raccoon that did it. A friend gave me the black sex link and the silver laced girl in the other picture to cheer me up. Last night my husband accidentally let the black sex link loose. She flew high into a Pinetree and I still can't find her. Last night I was ready to just throw in the towel and quit raising them. I posted a thread in the emergency for him hoping somebody might have some ideas to help me out with finding her.
1f614.png
Been looking all morning but it's hard to do with a two year old and a two month old (human ones...lol) to keep after also.

Last edited:
I lost two of my four reds recently. I was so sad but we caught the raccoon that did it. A friend gave me the black sex link and the silver laced girl in the other picture to cheer me up. Last night my husband accidentally let the black sex link loose. She flew high into a Pinetree and I still can't find her. Last night I was ready to just throw in the towel and quit raising them. I posted a thread in the emergency for him hoping somebody might have some ideas to help me out with finding her.
1f614.png
Been looking all morning but it's hard to do with a two year old and a two month old (human ones...lol) to keep after also.
You do have your hands full then but thanks for the pictures, keep an eye out today this evening
she may try to return I am sorry she was let loose and know how easy that can happen

Welcome to BYC...I hope your girl returns home today!
Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom