Hi there

Hi there,

I am Kippenboertje, Dutch for little chickenfarmer. I'm, as you guessed, from The Netherlands, 52 years old and a small chickenfarmer :)
At the moment I have 4 chickens, 2 of them lay eggs, 1 doesn't produce eggs anymore and 1 rooster. This week I am expecting 3 little chicks out off the incubator. Hope all goes well.
I had more chicks but a fox came along and took 10 chickens. Well, thats nature. Now the coop is much stronger and a fox has no change to get in anymore.
Hope to learn a lot here,
Martin

Hi there,

I am Kippenboertje, Dutch for little chickenfarmer. I'm, as you guessed, from The Netherlands, 52 years old and a small chickenfarmer :)
At the moment I have 4 chickens, 2 of them lay eggs, 1 doesn't produce eggs anymore and 1 rooster. This week I am expecting 3 little chicks out off the incubator. Hope all goes well.
I had more chicks but a fox came along and took 10 chickens. Well, thats nature. Now the coop is much stronger and a fox has no change to get in anymore.
Hope to learn a lot here,
Martin
Hello Martin and welcome to BYC. I look forward to seeing your flock. :frow

G'Day 10.jpg

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom