Hi there!

Modern_T-Rex

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2021
I’ve been a forum lurker for a while and I’ve finally decided to make an account! My chicken count is only 3 at the moment but I plan to get many more if/when I’m able to live a life on a farm (suburban kid here)!

I currently have 2 Silkies (one hen, one rooster) and a Barred Plymouth Rock roo! They’re still young and the BPR hasn’t started crowing yet.

Photo Time!
70B36E4C-6FC3-44E8-9C3D-EE0E1FA6669A.jpeg

This is my BPR Rex! He was born on the 24th of December 2020 (Christmas Eve Baby) and is an energetic goofball. He’s also the biggest despite being the youngest (silkies are a small breed so it makes sen

4531756D-9971-40B1-BFC3-F2AF09D3B5BD.jpeg

Here’s Harmony! She’s the smallest of the bunch (obviously when the 2 others are boys lol) and she’s the shyest of the bunch (pretty obvious as well when compared to boys lol)

53C03F12-EC20-4032-BDF8-DEDA5AD574D1.jpeg

Melody time! He’s already crowing and his comb and wattle are already stunning! We were sure he was a girl at first as Harmony was bigger than him when we first picked them up (Rex was the only egg to hatch so we had to go get some friends for him) but now it’s the other way around!

that’s all of my chickens, time for a group photo!
19EF247D-8FD4-4B34-A565-2611F820D4C4.jpeg

Thanks for reading everyone! ❤️

I’ve been a forum lurker for a while and I’ve finally decided to make an account! My chicken count is only 3 at the moment but I plan to get many more if/when I’m able to live a life on a farm (suburban kid here)!

I currently have 2 Silkies (one hen, one rooster) and a Barred Plymouth Rock roo! They’re still young and the BPR hasn’t started crowing yet.

Photo Time!
View attachment 2622923
This is my BPR Rex! He was born on the 24th of December 2020 (Christmas Eve Baby) and is an energetic goofball. He’s also the biggest despite being the youngest (silkies are a small breed so it makes sen

View attachment 2622925
Here’s Harmony! She’s the smallest of the bunch (obviously when the 2 others are boys lol) and she’s the shyest of the bunch (pretty obvious as well when compared to boys lol)

View attachment 2622927
Melody time! He’s already crowing and his comb and wattle are already stunning! We were sure he was a girl at first as Harmony was bigger than him when we first picked them up (Rex was the only egg to hatch so we had to go get some friends for him) but now it’s the other way around!

that’s all of my chickens, time for a group photo!
View attachment 2622930
Thanks for reading everyone! ❤️
Welccccooommmeee...to BYC! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom