Hi there!

Tom_Luthor

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? - Im new to chickens, and the house we just bought came with a coop.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? -
7 Chickens(hopefully mostly hens) They got hatched from eggs and they are around 8 weeks old now.

(3) What breeds do you have? -
No clue, barnyard mix of eggs.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? -
They are so cute and adorable, just wish they would want to be hugged :p, though side benefit is eggs. Again also dependent on if any of my chicks are actually hens.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? -
Games, anime, ect.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. -
I have 2 cats and a dog, the cats seem to get along really well with the chicks, the dog is a lil old guy who seems to really enjoy the chicken...leavings....

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D -
Coworker, about 2 months, and coworker

Hello, Tom, and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
What kind of coop?
I wish I could remember the name of it but its like a little house with 2 doors, a chicken door and human door, 2 really wide but short window flaps, and a normal sized window.

Inside theres 2 roost bars, and 6 nesting boxes a tiny bit higher than that, i bought another nesting box just in the event they are all hens lol, i can try to get a pic when i get home.

Back
Top Bottom