Hi there

FlemmieAnn

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 14, 2014
Hello I am Anne and I have four new chicks which my MIL has gifted me. I hope to find good advice here on how to take care of them as I don't have much of an experience taking care of chicks.

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. The learning centre is great for information. Good luck with your future chicken keeping. Be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly and full of great info. My top tips for keeping chicks are - keep them clean, dry and warm, in a safe enclosure and always have fresh food and water available :frow

Welcome to BYC, Anne. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chicks do you have?

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
There are some articles on raising chicks in the Learning Center that will tell you everything you need to know. Enjoy the site!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! Sumi has left you the link to our learning center. Lots of great articles on caring for your flock. But you might start with this article on raising your chicks for the first 60 days....https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...ks-the-first-60-days-of-raising-baby-chickens

Enjoy your new babies! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom