Hi There

RDon47630

Hatching
Feb 15, 2015
My name is Roxie and I live in the South Atlanta area. My roommate has chickens and they are amazing. I've never had such delicious eggs. I am interested in maybe getting a little coop of my own as she is moving soon with her brood.

Hi :welcome Roxie

Glad you could join the flock! Chickens really are fantastic animals to raise as you have found out with your room mates chickens! Here is a link for getting started raising chickens, it has some great articles and lots of info https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/getting-started-raising-chickens

Wishing you the very best of luck with getting a little coop and some chickens of your own, be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help you along the way and very friendly :frow

Last edited:
Greetings! Welcome to BYC! Feel free to ask any questions you may have! This site is a great resource, I'm sure you'll find answers to all you questions here. :)
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC, Roxie. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your own flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Definitely do some reading in our learning center. All kinds of good articles on getting started and raising chickens.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Now that you know what having chickens are like, I think by all means, you should have a flock of your own . Welcome to BYC

Back
Top Bottom