Hi there!

Mandragora

Hatching
Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site, but not new to keeping chickens. I live in NY state and we've had chickens for as long as I can remember; we've gone through several breeds over the years. Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons, Black Australorps, Light Baramas.. And most recently Barred Rocks and Americanas. While the chickens have been my parent's, I've always helped with their care and hatching. It's great, watching them run around and, of course, having fresh eggs.

So there's a bit about me. Hi!

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you decided to join us.

Sounds like you have lots of experience. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You sure have raised some nice breeds over the years! I am glad you are enjoying your flocks so much.

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

Thank you, I appreciate the welcome! My parents got some new chicks today and I went with them and got some great French Black Copper Marans.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Those are all great breeds you've raised. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed. I've raised them for years (along with dozens of other breeds), and they are extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my children and granddaughter made lap pets of them), and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom