Hi ya all!

web73

Hatching
8 Years
Jun 11, 2011
My family and I have been raising a few chickens and black mascoveys now this year a couple turkeys for 4-H. My boyz have been showing now 3yrs but we just buy at the local swap in the spring which probly are not show birds but thats what we have till now. My wife and boyz came home to day from their 4-H meeting and the others there are realy disapointed in our local poultry group they don't really help them find good breeders but the first to ask were you bought your chicken from and when you tell them they tell you, you don't buy from the swap for show. So thats what brought me to this site they won't help but after over an hour looking at the site I think were at the right place. We have done some incubateing some good some bad but it will get better with alittle more info and I seen alot of that here. So maybe next year we will be on the right track. Glad to be here and thanks.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi web73! I just joined too but I've been lurking for a while. I'm pretty sure your boys will gets lots of help on here. Good luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom