Hi yall from Pflugerville, TX

Tigerjane

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Pflugerville, TX
My husband and I moved into our first house about a month ago, so I placed an order for 9 eggs from mypetchicken on Tuesday. I'm soooo excited to finally be getting into this! My order is supposed to arrive around July 12th, and I'll be getting easter Eggers, Blue Ameraucana, and Black Copper Marans. I can only keep hens, and plan on selling/giving away any roosters that we may end up with. I've read on here about this being a bad year for shipping eggs and it's made me nervous we may not end up with any chickens at all
sad.png

Hoping to learn all I can before the eggs arrive!

welcome-byc.gif
from California
frow.gif

I've had terrible luck with eggs this year.
hit.gif

All were packed great, but it seems the PO is having package tossing olympics lately.

I hope yours turn out great and you get all pullets!

Hi from New Mexico. I'm new here and just started my first flock as well. Hope you get some luck with your eggies. Enjoy them and welcome.

Hi to Pflugerville!

My husband and I are moving to Pflugerville in about a month. Do you know what ordinances or covenants are in place regarding chickens in Pflugerville? I looked at the town website and can't seem to find thing?

Thanks

Be careful not to get birds from areas hit by the Avian flu - you don't want to bring that onto your property. It is making it is especially hard to bring in/ship out poultry.

Back
Top Bottom