Hi

rlfranklin

Hatching
Dec 7, 2015
Marana, AZ
I've been raising chickens for almost a year now and absolutely loving it. I started raising them specifically for eggs. It took a little bit to get the hang of things with very little help. Wish I had found this site before hand.

welcome-byc.gif

Hope you continue to have a wonderful time here! We're glad to have you join us!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! It's lovely to hear you are enjoying your chicken keeping :D
The learning centre is a great place for lots of fab articles on keeping your birds happy safe and healthy. Here is the link if you have not already checked it out ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
What breed/s do you have?

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. I'm glad you found our site and decided to join our flock. X2 on Yorkshire coop; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you found us! Feel free to ask questions...there's a ton of information here and a lot of friendly, helpful members.

Make yourself at home!

Back
Top Bottom