HI!!!

chickenmomma85

Hatching
Jun 10, 2016
Hi, I'm a chicken momma to 4 chickens. I have to fog horn leghorns, one Rhode island red, and one Easter egger (more trouble than she's worth) lol I love my chickens very much and just added a little run area to their coop so they don't have to be pinned in the coop while I'm at work. I love watching them run around and peck, they are just a fun pet to have.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

LOL...you are too funny! Yes it never hurts to give them more room! Especially for those birds that are a bit much.
wink.png
Everybody seems to have one of those in their flocks. LOL

Yes, chickens sure are fun and entertaining. I hope yours continue to bring you great joy.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock! :)

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your chickens! They sure are entertaining and very fun to watch. Who needs a TV when you have chickens around, right?!
lau.gif

Good luck with your lovely flock and welcome to our community!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
How old are your chickens? We enjoy ours too ... decided before we got them that we would limit ourselves to 5, but just recently got 5 more. Watch out for chicken math.

All of my chickens are all a little over a year old. My Easter egger might be just a year now. She is a bit younger. Yeah we are limited to only 8 where I live but I'm thinking about getting some more, I may buy some fertilized eggs and let my broody hen hatch them see what she thinks of that.

Back
Top Bottom