Hi

Tracyrobpopella

Chirping
Oct 25, 2018
Hi my name is Tracy. I rescued 4 baby duck from being feed to a snake. I fell in love with them. Now i have 7 adult and 1 duckling and one egg that is in question if it will make it. I have expanded and have 3 silkies, 2 polish, 2 turkens, and 1 houdan. I never though i would enjoy this but i love sitting outside in the cage and watch them forever.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Tracy. I rescued 4 baby duck from being feed to a snake. I fell in love with them. Now i have 7 adult and 2 duckling and one egg that is in question if it will make it. I have expanded and have 3 silkies, 2 polish, 2 turkens, and 1 houdan. I never though i would enjoy this but i love sitting outside in the cage and watch them forever.
Hello Tracy. Welcome to BYC.
You can't beat chicken TV. I've got it on lots of channels.:pop:D

:welcome

Hi Tracy, nice to have you here with us!

Poultry is addictive, now you just need to add a couple of turkeys, some guineas and peafowl!

Make yourself at home here, thanks for joining!
smiley duck 2.gif

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: IMO, baby ducklings are worth a lot more than a reptile. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom